Wednesday, April 8, 2009

About a week and a half to go!

Hey Everyone!!!

So i began writing a post on Monday morning, but i was rushed to leave and catch my ferry, so i just stopped. Anyways, so i have 11 days left!! It's soo exciting. I drove past the airport yesterday and saw a West Jet A20 taking off and got really excited and nervous. All the dumb 'what-ifs' are popping in my head. I'm trying my best to ignore them, but it's hard.
So i'm pretty much all packed, my room is nearly there too. (I'm not planning on staying here for very long when i come back). I scanned all my ID's, Visa is here, flight is booked, insurance is payed for. I'm set!! I just have to play the waiting game now. This week hasn't been too bad actually. I took Connor out of school on Monday and spent most of the day with him and Alex, and then spent the evening with Hollie. Tuesday i went to Vancouver for the day and visited Nikki, Amanda, Brenda, Marty, Sharron, and Emily! It was a lot of fun. Wednesday (today) I had lunch with Mrs. Hoffman, which was nice to see her before i leave! And then spent the rest of the day with Alex. Tomorrow i work 2-8. Friday i work 10-6. Saturday i work 1-6 and i'm done at The Bay!! Last day. I can't believe it!! I'm going to really miss everyone there, and even the annoying things like getting Instant Credits (Opening credit cards) and the annoying customers. And then on Sunday i'm having a good-bye lunch with my Dad & Grandma (they're coming to the airport with me) so that will be nice..and then in the evening i'm having a family dinner(mom's side). Norma, Tom, Sandi, Alex, Connor, and Mom will be there, and it's going to be Easter dinner, Tom's Birthday, and my going away dinner all in one. Should be interesting!
Ohh and last weekend i had a fun night out with some of my friends. It was a sorta goodbye thing, but not really. We went out for dinner at Earls and then came back to my place and drank. I didn't drink too much because i worked the next day, but Danielle, Greg and Alex were sooo drunk! It was quite funny, actually!
Desiree notified me this morning about all the termination they've been doing lately for underage drinking, so i'm definatly not going to risk it down there. I have a whole life time to drink, and this is kind of a once in a life time opprotunity!
I'm sorry i don't have much to report on. My next post will be the day before i leave i think. I have no other reason to come on here until then. Nothng new to report!!
So hopfully this next week and a half goes by fast! (Unlikely!)
I should probably go. LOST is coming on soon!!! I still can't believe i'm missing the Season Finalie! :(
But i know Craig and Cale are big fans too, so we might have a LOST party or something and watch it. Hope so!! If not, i'll find some way to see it at some point.

Soo i'm finally giving out the link!! So if anyone has any questionsssssss or anything just e-mail me or leave me a comment!!!
Talk to you all soon!!
Take Care,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment