Thursday, April 30, 2009

Staying for good + First day of work

Hey Everyone!!

So i wasn't going to write this on here, but pretty much EVERYONE here knows now i guess it's no secret. Yesterday morning when i woke up i decided i was going to self term myself. Which means basically i would go home. I got all dressed in my costume (first day of work on stage) and i got to the bus stop and then walked back to my apartment. I didn't think i could do it, i didn't want to be here, etc. I called everyone and told them, packed up my room and got yelled at, of course. Had a good cry because i was starting to regret my decision, but it was too late in my mind because i had no showed my first shift at work. So i was freaking. I finally got a hold of Edd and talked to him about it. I then talked to Heather when she was off work and helped me through it, called my manager and told him i was sorry and i did infact want to stay and all that stuff. He was really understanding and allowed me to stay. I was afraid to tell him the truth because i thought if they knew that i had any thoughts of self term, they'd beat me to it. But they didn't! =) So in saying that, i'm staying and my first day of actual work was today. I was a PM seater. Soo much fun, i loved it to death and am so glad i changed my mind!
I get this smal boost of adrenilne when i'm seating which i really enjoy. It was so nice to be around so many Canadians and of course i got to gloar to guests about canada and victoria!!
It's such an amazing feeling to know you're touching these guests so much and making such good magical moments.
I relaly gotta go, no joke u'm falling asleep at the computer.
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment