Monday, April 27, 2009

Working, working, and working some more!

Hey Everyone!!

Sorry it's been so long since i've updated this. Well, it hasn't actually but i'm trying to update everyday if i can. Anyways, since my last update i've done traditions, another training session at Disney University, and training day at EPCOT. Tomorrow i have discovery day, and then Wednesday i actually start "on stage". I'm soo physically exhausted. Like i've been spending SOOO much time at the parks that i'm getting home really late which means i go to sleep around 1:30am or so and then waking up ariound 5am. It's to the point that i'm not getting much from training because it's taking all my energy just to stay awake. No joke, at all! lol
I worked 8:00-4:30pm today, and i have no plans tonight other then completely relaxing and well taking it easy. I think i'm starting to get sick or something. I feel really achy and gross. Then again, it could just be the weather and the humidity. Traditions was fun because are instructor was really cool and soo full of energy, but it really was boring. Doubt i would have actually stayed awake if it wasn't for her. It was the same yesterday at are training. Only it was mostly at the computer so it wasn't so bad. On Saturday night after traditions: Edd, Heather, Louise, and myself went to Magic Kingdom. First park i went too. Sooo much fun! Heather's really cool and it was soo nice to hang around some Canadians!! Like you have no idea!
I'm hoping once i start working i'll be spending more time with them.
Hmm.. what else to say, on yeah, today in training we met one of are managers and she talked with us for a couple hours and gave us all this cool stuff. After, she showed us around the restraunt, which was awesome. I LOVE being backstage. It makes me feel SOOO important, even if i'm not. lol
There's not much else to report on i guess. I went to Magic Kingdom with the British all afternoon and evening; that was fun! I really wanted to go with AJ because he'd never been before, so it was great seeing the excitment on his face. Umm.. i guess that's it for now.
I hope all of you have a magical day! lol
Take Caree,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment