Monday, April 20, 2009

On my way and in Calgary!

Hey Everyone!!
So i am offically on my way! I'm sitting in Calgary at the Airport, waiting for my flight to Toronto.
It's begun to hit me!! I'm actually moving to Disneyworld!! It's sad because i'm not going to see these people for soo long, but it'll be good for me. I had a good couple tears after leaving them.
So, the light was really good. Very easy, and i'm hoping the next two will be the same.
I honestly don't have very much to report on. The Calgary airport is kinda neat, although i havn't left the gate that i arrived at, because it's the same gate as where ii'm boarding!
Umm, i guess i just wanna voice how much i appreciate everyone and what they've done to help me get here. Sandi and my Mom helping paying for my flight and hotel for my Interview in Toronto and then everything that people have done to get me here!!
THANK YOU!!!!! =)
I'm going to do my very best try and post here as often as i can, but i believe my first couple weeks will be crazyyyyyyy! Umm.. soo i guess i better get going? Lol
I don't know what else to say.
I will try my absolute hardest to post in here tomorrow night and give you a full update.
So for now, this is it!
Take Caree,
Sam

1 comment:

  1. wow Sam you should be a reporter!!!
    My cell is always on and call if you need me. Sit back and enjoy all the adventures to come your way. Talk soon Dad

    ReplyDelete