Friday, April 24, 2009

Day Off

Hey Everyone!!!

So i'm starting to make a habit of waking up at a decent hour and hitting the computer lab until my internet is figured out. So i have today off, which is great. It's beautiful out, and we're all planning on going to Blizzard Beach, only problem is, is we have no idea what time we're leaving. I tried calling some people this morning when i woke up, but no one picked up. Ohh well.
It's starting to hit me more and more. Traditions is tomorrow and that's our first day of actual work! Soo excited. The only thing that sucks about it, is we have to be at the bus stop by 6:15am!! And it's about 10 hours long! Icckk! Ohhw ell, it'll be worth it.
After Traditions on Sat we all get our park passes, so saturday night is when i get to actually go to Disneyworld. Pretty excited about that.
What else is new with me?? Nothing really. Went for a late swim last night withEdd, that was a lot of fun. I think i must have set an all time record for going to the outlet mall three different times yesterday. I went there for lunch, shopping with Edd, and then shopping with all the other Brits in the evening. Soo much fun. I'm going to try and set up an album somewhere and post a link.
I'm pretty much liking it here now, still have my down moments, but i wont leave. It'll be okay. I love talking to the Canadians. It makes me feel soo much more at home. Plus i don't have to listen really carfully listen. Like with i'm talking to the British i have to be really paying attention, because they have soo many different words and most of them have very strong British accents.
I don't think i have much else to say. I hoping we do make it to Blizzard Beach - the water park.
I wont be writing in here tomorrow because i know i'm going to be wayy to exhausted.
Speak soon
Take Caree,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment