Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Less than a week!!

Hey Everyone!!!

So i thought i'd blog because i'm leaving iin just under a week.
I have six days to go, and i can hardly wait. I'm lying in bed, watching In Treatment. I bought the first season a couple weeks ago, and i loveee it!! The second season is pretty good so far, but it's only the beginning of the second week.
Anyways, so i'm all packed up and this week i'm spending lots of time with people. Today i went out with my dad in the morning and we ended up at Starbucks. We chatted about things, so it was nice. Later in the afternoon Hollie and i got together and went out for dinner. :)
Tomorrow, i have to wait around the house in the morning to be here when my mom's tredmil arrives. Fun stuff, eh? Haha And then after.. well later at night around 5:30 i'm meeting up with Robin, from work for coffee. We're going to chat for about an hour and then we're meeting up with Shadie and Ericka to walk to my dinner at Moxies. I'm really excited for it because Hazel's going to be there, and Benet. I havn't seen Hazel since January, and Benet since like November. It shall me good!!! On Wednesday i'm meeting up with my mom to figure out some things with my bank, and then spending the afternoon with Alex. In the evening, Hollie and i are getting together and having our last coffee date, obviously at Tim Hortans! Thursday, i don't have too much planned. I'm probably going to like actually scrub down my room for the majority of the day and in the evening, Hollie and I are having a games night. We've been planning it for quite some time, so it should be exciting! And around midnight, Rachael and I are going to the midnight skate at Oak Bay! It'll be my last skate for a LONGGG time!! =(
Friday..hmm, again.. not much planned until the evening. Hollie and i are going bowling!! Going to be fun! Havn't bowled in AGES! On Saturday, i'm seeing Erin. We're being super dooper cool and going out for dinner, but dressing up in our grad dresses!! It's going to be so much fun.
We're going to come back to my place and hopfully drinking lots! I gotta make it count. This will be the last time i drink illegially, underage. LOL
Anyways.. and then Sunday i'm going out for dinner at Azumma's for my last dinner with my family.
Ohhhh a great thing is i ran into Danika today! We chatted and caught up. I don't not like her, she said she can't be friends with me because i have too many connections to Alex. Ohh well.
I'm getting really excited again for Disney. I can't believe that in one week today, i'll be in the air, flying from Calgary to Toronto.
I'm trying to think of more to say, but i really can't think of anything.
I need to finish watching my episode and get some sleep. I gotta get up in about 7 hours. Ickk!

Take Caree,
Sam
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment