Friday, April 17, 2009

Car Accident with three days to go!

Hey Everyone!!

So, two and a half days left!! I'm getting sooo excited again!!! =)
I bought my American money today, but might go get some more on Monday morning when i'm out. The exchange rate is terrible! I lost 60$
Anyways, so i'm having the hardest time trying to fit everyone in. I'm trying to spend lots of time with EVERYONE, but it's hard! I'm spending the afternoon cleaning (like physical scrubbing) my room. Everything is for the most part packed up. Finishing some laundry and then later tonight i'm going bowling with Hollie out in Sidney! =)
SHould be fun. Ohh on a bad note, i got into a car accident last night. Not cool. It wasn't that bad, but i was really scared and in a lot of shock. I stopped at a crosswalk for a pedestrian on Fort St. I was competley stopped and same with the car behind me, but the truck behind her wasn't..and he was going really fast. So he slammed into her which made her slam into me. Everyone was fine, my neck is pretty sore, but it's just whiplash i believe. There wasn't really any damage to the car. I mean you can see where she hit, but really the only major damage was the guys truck.
It was weird, once i had stopped i heard the guys tires screech and him hit her. My first thought was, HAHA..why wern't you paying attention, and then i got hit. lol, so yeah. He had to be going about 60 before he stopped. Anywayss, all is fine now. The coolest part i guess what all the attention. 3 police cars (two of them were the big vans), 2 firetrucks and 1 ambulance came to the scene. But it's all fine.
So just thought i'd share my bad news, and yeah. I got an e-mail from Kristen this morning wishing me good luck and told me some cool facts about FLorida.
For those of you who've been to Disneyland before.. well, the entire Disneyland could fit into just the magic kingdom parking lot!! That's a big parking lot (considering it takes you about 3 or 4 days to do everything in disneyland), ohh and Disneyworld is double the size of Manhatten!! Anndd, apparently more people visit the EPCOT Norway pavillion then people are in Norway right now! cRAZY!!
I better go though.
I'll keep you guys posted!!
Take Care,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment