Sunday, March 29, 2009

Three weeks to go!

Hey Everyone!!


So yes, only 3 more weeks until i'm on my way to Disneyworld!!
My weeks are crazy now. Like i have soo much to do, but i can't do much until my last week and a half. Next Sunday i'm doing a packing test-run, so i'm going to back up everything as if i were leave tomorrow, and i mean EVERYTHING!! Haha i'm going to the extent of packing up my make-up, laptop, linens, all my shoes, clothes, toothbrush, hairbrush and my pictures!!
It's a way to keep me kind of sane. Like i'm not going to be packing everything until maybe the 18th, just because i don't want to pack everything up and then be ohh i want to use this or this. lol. So if i do a test run i'll know everything, exactly! haha

So good news!! I got my VISA at the beginning of th week! I can offically work in America!
And for those of you who don't know... my VISA is not a VISA credit card, it's a work VISA. It's a silly slip of paper that goes in my passport that says i'm legally allowed to work in America. :)
I know a lot of my friends thought it was a credit card, so i was just clarifiying!
So normally, my weeks go by pretty fast. I start out on Monday, usually hang out with friends/ clean, sleep in until i go to Figure Skating, and then i hang out with Hollie and go to the gym later in the evening. I basically do that until Thursday. So i kill time until then and then i work Thurs-Sun, usually going out with friends after works and doing things. That's my typical week, it for the most part it goes by fast because i'm not sitting there thinking about each day and just wanting it to end!! But now, it's the only thing i'm doing. It's going by ridicilously slow!!!! Grr! Slowest 3 weeks of my life, i swear! But i think i just need to get through the next week and a half, and then all hell will break loose!! =)
I need to get my medical insurance though!!! Friday, i think i'm doing that and paying my Registration fee for the program. Soo i think it's going to be good. DOn't have very many parties planned. Most of my friends don't seem like they really care that i'm leaving for a year, but i don't even care anymore. I have one really good friend who's getting so stressed and upset about me leaving, and i appreciate every second of it!!
On a different note, my last day at The Bay is on the 11th!! So excited to get out of there!!!
I'm going to miss everyone so much though!! BUt like i said, it's going to be so nice to get out of there and hopfuly in Florida, i'll maybe get a Saturday or Sunday off!!! Will be nice!

So i think that's really it! I should get some sleep anyways. It's 2am and i have to be at work for 11:30am tomorrow. HAHA

Soo i guess goodnight,
and i'm going to try and wait until 1 week prior departure before i post in here again, although i can't promise anything if i get bored or something really exciting happens!
It'll be crazy, the next time i write in here, almost everyone will have my blog URL!!!!
=)

Take Caree,
Sam


Starlight starbright first star i see tonight. I wish i may i wish i might have the wish i wish tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment