Monday, March 9, 2009

A month and a half to go!

Hey Everyone!

So, yeah i leave in about a month and a half. I'm getting more and more excited everyday!
There's stil no word on my visa. First Kristen said 2 weeks like a month ago, and then she said a month before i leave, and now it might be a couple weeks before i leave. Who knows? But with the visa comes another information package. I think it's just more detailed.

There's nothing really to update. I've begun planning out my Goodbye parties. I'm also going to Vancouver in two weeks to see my cousins, aunt and uncles. I usually see them once a year during Thanksgiving, but i wont be here, so i'd like to see them! I'm just going over for the day, nothing big. lol
Let's see, oh yeah and with The Bay, i'm having a goodbye dinner. It's at Moxies on April 14th.
I'm really excited for that!! I'm inviting Robin, Rose, Eva, Hazel, Rolly, Kelly, Ericka, Shaddie, Benet, and Sarah. I think that all of them. :) Should be a lot of fun.
And of course i'm going to have a party with my family. Well, at least i hope so.
I'm pretty tired, so i'm going to head off to bed.
I thought i'd just post in here for a quick update. I'm really hoping i get my Visa Package this week, so if i do i will deffinatly post a blog and update y'all with all the wonderful information!

Take Care,
Sam
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment