Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I cannot sleep!

Hey Everyone!

So i cannot get to sleep to save my life! I slept in until 12:30pm yesterday, so that's probably why. So i have 1 month to go! I can hardly wait! Like all that's going through my head is, 2 weeks from now, i'll have 2 weeks left! Crazy! Sophie and Graeme and I are meeting by the baggage claim on the 21st. I need to actually remember what time they're arriving at. I ask them maybe once a week, and i've yet to remember, but it's not too long after i touch down. I'm hoping Ana will arrive close to the same time so we can arrive at Vista together. She's pretty cool! I hope we stay close when we're down there.
So, still no visa package. But it should be coming this week. If i don't get it by Friday i'll E-mail Kristen to see what's up. It's not a big rush, but i just want it!!
So i'm exciting news, i'm going to Seattle this weekend with my mom, Sandi, and Alex. It was pretty random. Last Friday i was out for dinner with them, and we were discussing how we should take a trip up to Parksville for a weekend before i move off, and then somewhere it ended up being Seattle! So that'll be really fun! I havn't been there in a while!

Some other really good news is, i have a plan for after Orlando. Mrs. Hoffman kept bugging me about how i needed to figure something out, but didn't think it was really necessary because i would probably change my mind. So i'm scatching getting a degree in Psychology. ( I was trying to avoid doing math 12) I was seaching online at the different Universities & Colleges in Canada and came across this program at University of Waterloo. It's a Geography and Avaition. I didn't even know this existed. I came across of it while i was looking up the admission requirements for their Psych BA program. I'm pretty excited about it. I e-mailed the lady who's head of this particular program and asked if my upgraded English at Camosun would be okay. The only thing is they'd perfer highish 70's% but i got low.. lol. We'll see. So it's 4 year Bachelor Program. It's expensive though. I think i summed it up to $35,000 in tuition, and then the flight program part was $60,000 over the span of 3 years. So i'm going to be in a lot of debt. But hey, pilot's make lots of money! I'm really excited to share this with everyone. I also like that it's in Ontario. I'm very far away from my life in Victoria! Get a chance to start my own new life there.

So there's not very much to say regrading Disney. I started going through some things tonight, actually a lot of things from the end of High School, which was sad obviously. Next week i might try tackling my clothes and organize what i'm taking. I know my last couple weeks are going to be crazy, so the more i get done now, the better. I'm starting to get really close with Daniel, Ana, Graeme, and Alwyn. Haha, i text all of them ALL the time. It's bad!
Ohh Poldi, a german friend of mine who's already down there told me last Friday 8 cast members were terminated for underage drinking. There was a suprise inspection. I'm hoping one of them was Canadian, just so it gives Robin a chance to get in!!! We'll see.
I've begun planning my two major going away parties. I have one with my friends that i see everyday, that's on April 17th. I think we're going out for dinner at Milestones and then going back to my place to drink and party and just have a good time. There will be TONS of pictures taken! haha
And then i'm having my Bay party! It's just a dinner, but there's about 13 of us all going. I'm really excited about this, because Hazel, Benet, and Sarah are going, and i don't work with them anymore.
Anyways, i should probably get going. I'm still not tired and it's 4:16am. Haha - I'm thinking about going to the gym atound 6am, if i don't crash!

If i get my package tomorrow or later in the week i'll blog and let you know what's in it!!
Take Careee,
Sam
xox

-p.s - i'm totally obsessed with the song AFRICA! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment