Friday, May 29, 2009

Having the time of my life

Hey Everyonee!!

So.. you were right, that is.. if you thought i should stay here. haha.. i'm having such a blast now! I'm enjoying everything so much now! Today, i went to EPCOT by myself.. which i thought was going to suck, but it didn't in the slightest! I wanted to take some pictures of the flower and garden festival thingy before it ended on Sunday. So i started out.. taking lots of pictures and made my way to Canada to start around the world. I ended up running into Lindsey on popcorn cart who wanted me to wait for her so she could go on her break. So i waited like 25 mins for Kristen to come back so Lindsey and i could go to the Odyessy. After we came back i headed around taking pictures in every country except really Canada.. because i've taken so many there already. It was hot, but really nice to see all the countries. There was a shirt that i wanted to buy for Alex, but i didn't get paid that much this week.. so i didn't buy it. It was a sss from the France store. It was really nice. It was also cool to see where these restraunts are that i keep sending guests too. After i went back over to Canada to watch Off Kilter. I killed some time by chatting to Aliyson and Lindsey. I love Off Kilter. They're just soo much fun and random. Took lots of vids and pictures of them. It's kinda nice because we share a break trailer with them.. and they always use are washrooms in the GT office.. so we chat to them a bit. My favorite moment was two of them walking back from there set backstage and they were hudleded together under an umbrella and one of them was like yeah.. i know this would be the perfect youtube moment. I jsut laughed and thought it was hilarious. Another one was the other day the keg exploded on me (which means it was out..) and i was bringing the empty keg backstage to behind the restraunt and had to walk past them playing onstage and they were at a non-singing part of the song and one of them whistled at me and gestured at me to bring the keg over to him. It was funny!!
Today in their last set this crazy guy who no doubt had mental issues was dancing like a lunitic infront of the stage, and after a couple songs.. the lead guy, James.. couldn't take it anymore and just started laughing. And this was right during the song Alberta Bound. He was supposed to be singing but couldn't pull himself together because everytime he looked at the guy dancing he just started laughing again. It was the funniest thing ever. I have some of it on video!!
After i watched 2 sets of Off Kilter, i grabbed some dinner at the refreshment port and then bugged Aliyson and Lindsey some more as i waited for Illuminations to start. Illuminations was great tonight. I love it, and it was nice to see it again while not working.
Hmm.. is there anything else to talk about? well i'm really enjoying myself here, and i'm sooo happy that i decided to stay! like soooooo happy!
Tomorrow Aliyson needs to buy a wetsuit for her scuba class, so i'm tagging along and we're going to get lost togther. But don't worry.. she has a car! haha
Anyways.. that's it for me.. it's almost 3am. I shall talk to you guys soon!
Take Caree,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment