Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tough couple of days with a tough decision

Hey Everyone!!

So the past couple days have been mentally and physically exhausting, thinking/debating about staying in Florida or going home. I actually have a flight booked from MCO to YYJ that leaves in abotu 2 hours, but i'm not getting on the plane. I thought long and hard and had soo many friends help me decide, and i finally decided to stay. It was bad, i decided at Magic Kingdom tonight with ROBYN (see i remember your name now!) ;) and Louisa. Robyn called Janice and told her i was staying. But when we were getting connected at Guest Relations i was going back and forth. I was pretty sure i was going home... that was it, i had decided.. but right as she started talking to her i decided to stay. I'm honestly not sure why i am. I think it's because it is what everyone wants to here.. and i don't have anything else really better to do. I mean if i go home.. i have to go back to The Bay at least until i can find something else and i don't know. I'm also really enjoying the people that i'm meeting down here. I'm starting to have fun with some of them and get a little closer to them. I wanna give a shout out to Robyn & Heather if they read this. Both of you were really good to me the past couple weeks and even since i've arrived.. and i've been constantly going back and forth and you guys have been there with me the whole time, being very very supportive and making me dinner, going out for dinner and of course the parks. I really appreciate it!!! =)
So i think i do wanna be here.. but i'm really really homesick. It's mostly the animals right now. All i really wanna do is hug/see Simba and of course Austin. I miss them both soo much.
It's really hard living with out any animals, i've never done it before.
So tomorrow i'm going to wake up early and go to walmart, buy some food for once and open an account at Sun Trust so i can activate my phone because i'll have a credit card! haha
Anyways, i'm dead tired and it's nearly 4am! Ickk and i work tomorrow at 3pm.
I'll talk to ya'll later. P.s - i'm listening to Sound of Music soundtrack and it's not helping the homesickness.. but i love it!!!
Talk to you soon!
Sam
xox

- P.P.S... i have some more pictures. :
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=259880&id=647590552&l=8738e21abc

1 comment:

  1. sam you have no idea who i am....i just found your blog by scanning blogs....if you love animals so much...why dont you find a shelter on your days off and go help out and give the dogs some lovin..they are always looking for volunteers to walk the dogs...or just help out around the shelters....it may help...you never know..you wouldnt want to give up being in the happiest place on earth would you...especially to go bac to retail...good luck kiddo

    ReplyDelete