Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Been in Florida for 1 month

Hey Everyonee!!!

So, oh my god! I'm soaking wet from all the bloody rain! It hasn't stopped raining for soo many days! And the rain is soo hard! Allison drove me home from work today and i was like gripping the seat because i couldn't see out the window because the rain was soo hard and we were on the bloody freeway going like 110!
Anyways, so i'm 100% finished my training, well was last week. I'm definatly staying and i've been in Florida for exactly 1 month today! It's pretty sweet, and has actually gone by really fast.
Hmm, so lots has been going on lately. I'm making a lot more friends in Canada and becoming a lot more closer to them, which i'm happy about because i don't feel so out numbered. They're all pretty supportive and i know most of them have my back. I definatly trust them. And i'm starting to leave my british group behind. Not like i don't like them, but it's pretty hard to spend time with them.. so i tend to drift away. Ohh so i went to games last night! It was soo much fun! No swearing and no drinking. We played pictionary and there was like idk 15 of us there or something. A lot of fun!
There's really nothing exciting happening, ohh except i'm going to Tampa hopfully on Tuesday with Erik & Lindsey! We're staying in a cheap motel (but safe) and going to have a blast because it's Erik's birthday! I'm soo excited!
Anyways, that's about it for now!
Take Caree,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment