Saturday, May 2, 2009

Back to work..

Hey Everyone!!

How's everyone doing? I hope everything is well with everyone else!
I'm doing pretty well. I've come to learn that i much perfer working then having days off here. It's the days off that make me lonley and homesick. I was managed to be ditched 5 different times today. Ohh well. Cest le vie.

Tonight was a lot of fun. Around 11:00pm, Graeme, Edd and I headed to the pool and were just chilling outside of it and eventually Edd got in. After maybe 10 minutes of him swimming i couldn't take it any longer so i just jumped in, fully clothed with jeans and all. It was terrible! lol Really didn't think that one through to well. I ended up walking back to my apartment dripping wet when security kicked us out at 1am. Earlier today i hung around Graeme at his apartment. He got pissed by 2 in the afternoon as he was cleaning his kitchen. We were listening to my I-Pod singing soo loudly to lame Disney songs! Haha Soo much fun though. I'll never forget it. He ended up sitting in his kitchen sink at one point. Very classy. LOL
Um.. ohh and later on i went to Hollywood Studios with David. That was pretty fun. We only had a couple hours until the park closed so we just did Twilight Zone tower of terror, star tours, and the great movie ride. Not too bad. lol
I'm going back on Thursday with Edd and some others and we're also going to see FANTASMIC! Omg, so excited!
Ohhh Melanie arrives on Tuesday, which means there's a throw in on Wednesday! Yay, it'll be nice to go to one so i can take pictures and videos and not be in the middle of the room with 30 Canadians starring at you!
I'm trying my best to hang out with Canadians now. I'm going to Girls on Monday night mainly because it's Kate's birthday. Gotta go, what little sister would i be if i didn't. haha

Crap, well my internet has shit off now, so i'm not sure how i'm going to post this but we'll figure something out.
Talk to you soon!!
Ohh yeah, i work 1:30-10:00pm today, so excited! Nice 9 and a half hour long shift full of stocking! haha
Goodnight
Sam
xox

P.s - some pictures i've added! :
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=250866&id=647590552&l=531eb4f676
EPCOT with Edd
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=251587&id=647590552&l=4e1147ec65
Hollywood Studios with David

No comments:

Post a Comment