Friday, June 5, 2009

And guess what.. i'm sick again!

Hey Everyone!!
So, yep.. i am sick again. Well, i was. It's nearly gone now.. but have a little bit left. I had tonsilites mixed with allergies mixed with a bad chest cold! It was a pretty misserible week! But it's good now, although i had a really bad coughing attack today at work while i was seating a table. I knew i shouldn't had speiled to the table, but i did anyways.. and i started coughing halfway through it.. and i tried to hold it in and my eyes started to water and my face was going bright red as my voice was disentigrating. Wasn't fun. I ran out of the restruant and told them(David & Lyndsay that i was going out back to die!). Took me a good 15 minutes for it to pass, which rreally sucked because we were super over booked again! Had to do about 605 guests for are dinner rush! Sucked!!! Ohh well! I'm on popcorn tomorrow! Yay! I love it because i'm outside all day with all the guests and i know what's going on, no managers, OFF KILTER all day long! and i get a nice tan when i'm out there!
There's not really much to report on. The new arrivals come on Tuesday, so that means a throw in on Wednesday! Pretty excited about that. Ohh and i'm getting my new cell phone on Thursday, i think. lol Sasha is self terming.. so she's giving me her awesome phone, and we're setting it all up after work on Monday. =)
Other then that.. nothing really new to report. haha.. i'm working the next 7 days.. so 10 days total. Not looking forward to that, but ohh well.
Talk to you soon
Sam
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment