Sunday, June 28, 2009

Moving, overtime, threats, and just plain tiredness!

Hey Everyone!!

So, as the title clearly explains.. i've been very busy! Thursay night i got a note at my door that my request to move apartments has been accepted, and i was to be out of my apartment by 3:00pm the next day. Kinda sucked because i got off work at 2:00am and spent most of the night packing. I woke up early the next morning and moved all my stuff to building 1, apartment 122. It was tough because it started to pour in the beginning and then it stopped and became soo humid, it was disgusting. Ohh and did i mention that i worked at 3 later that day. It sucked. It was a horribly busy shift too, but ohh well. And then i got home, barley had time to unpack and went to bed and had to be at work by 11:00am the next morning. Went and ended up working a 10 and a half hour shift being overbooked and such. It was annoying. Anyways.. needless to say i'm basically exhausted and all i wanna do it sleep. I have tomorrow off.. and then it's back to crazy, busy work for six bloody days.
I really do have more to say, but i really need sleep.. so goodnight!!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment