Thursday, June 11, 2009

Termination??

Hey Everyonee!!!

So yeah, i slid pass termination today. I looked at my record card when i was on my break, and noticed that i had 3.5 points. And if you get 3 or more points in your first 3 months, you're supposed to get terminated. I started freaking, but couldn 't really talk to any of the managers because we were overbooked by 250 guests for dinner tonight, so all the managers are at their ends. lol I had that extra point because on Culinary Day i was sent home for being sick.. but i hadn't clocked in, so they treated it as a Call in Sick which results in 1 point. I had a talk with Jeff after my shift ended, and he said i didn't have anything to worry about. If they were going to terminate me, they would have ages ago. So i guess that's good!!
So i'm not terminated, and i'm still here. I'm working popcorn tomorrow! It's my last shift on the old cart.. and then on Tuesday Cale and I are opening the new one together. It should be interesting! I'm excited for tomorrow because i get to see all six sets of OFF KILTER! Just if anyone is curious this is what i get to listen to all day at work, and totally makes it worth it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1cGtHIpTS4
They're called OFF KILTER. They're soo much fun to be around. I swear i'm going to have an Off Kilter day and just come into work and watch them all day!
Anyways, enough about them. I don't really have much else to report on. I have Saturday off, which i'm excited about and hoping to go to a park in the evening. I'm thinking Magic Kingdom or something but not sure. I've uploaded some videos from the Throw in on Facebook. Ohhh yeah.. that's what i was going to talk about.
So the throw in last night happened for the new arrivals. It was fun, but we got half way through and then security came and broke it up. Soo not fair. They said we were being to loud, and anyone underage can't be in the same room when people are drinking alcohol, which is total BS and they just made it up, so we spent like 15 minutes going back and forth to 611 and 514m eventualy ending in 611 where we finished it. I had a good time, and Julie's performance was well worth the wait. The video is on Facebook if anyone is interested. I'm going to post the link to the pictures next time i post. The newbies seem really cool, and it's soo surreal to finally meet these people that i've been talking to online for soo many months!
Anyways, it's nearly 3am and i need to get back to my apartment, have a shower and get to bed.
Gotta be at Sasha's for 10:30am
Take Caree,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment