Monday, June 8, 2009

7 weeks tomorrow!

Hey Everyone!!

So guess what? Tomorrow will be my 7 week anniversery! I can't believe i've been here for almost 2 months! It's beyond crazy. I've been having some down days again.. just tired of working with certain people, being told how to do everything when i've already been trained and sick of getting told off by my managers who are stressed out the it's all my fault. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better. I'm pm floater on popcorn, which means we have EXTRA MAGICAL HOURS and i'm the pm cast member who just kinda does whatever. I've never been a floater, but i think i do cash to cover breaks or whatever.. so it should be interesting. I'm working 3:30-12:00am. It's GAMES night tonight and i'm not sure if i'm going to go, because i feel gross and really need a shower.. so i think i might skip it again. I just feel bad because i complain about how i'm never getting invited anywhere to do things with the canadians and i always don't do things. Girls, i don't go to because i'm underage.. it's not worth getting caught but games is fun.. especially because Ali's hosting it this week! I'm pretty excited about the throw in on Wednesday! I think it's going to be interesting to see what happens when so many arrivals come.
I'm listening to ILLUMINATIONS right now, and it's crazy, i get goosebumps whenever i watch it at work. That's one of the reasons why i loe popcorn! And tomorrow we're open late.. so i get to actually watch it instead of start cleaning as soon as it comes on. I actually heard the fireworks from the commons like 5 mins ago.. heard the ending. It's SOOO loud. For those of you who are curious what i get to watch every night, here's a clip of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAWRcCXFGI8&feature=related
Also, i found this video like a month ago.. it's called Canadians Dancing.. i thought it was hilarious, and apparently we're re-making it this year. I work with a couple people in the video.. and there's a manager a the end i work with. =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjSFx37-EF4
Enjoy!
I don't really have much else to update on.. but i have a couple albums to post on here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=262896&id=647590552&l=2c7048b946
^^ this is EPCOT & around the world
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=266740&id=647590552&l=a5db80690e
^^ and these are from Universal Studios
That's it for now.
Take Caree
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment