Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Canada Day & Independence Day!!

Hey Everyone!!

So, obviously the first one is the best. haha - just kidding. So we had a fantasic Canada Day and tomorrow or i guess i should say today, is the American's Independence Day. It's going to be soo busy at work. We normally have 2 or 3 people on popcorn during the day, tomorrow we're having 10 cast members. It's going to be absolutly crazy! I'm actually pretty excited about it, to be honest. Canada Day was a lot of fun. I didn't do much, other then work. I worked until 6:30pm and then went to a movie with Ali. We saw The Proposal. It was sooo funny!! haha.. then when she was driving me home i saw Edd and Michelle, so she dropped me off and i ended up seeing a movie with them. We saw Public Enemy, with Johnny Depp in it. It was good, but we saw a midnight showing, so we didn't get out until liek 3am. So my Canada Day consisted of work, and two different movies. I don't have too much to report on. My new apartment is going pretty well. Ohh, we passed our inspection, believe it or not. I don't know how we did.. but we did.
Ohh my god. So i'm in love with Off Kilter! =) I know i've already mentioned this, but i can't get enough of them. I have two of their CD's. Anyways, so i don't have much else to say.. ohh wait. So Michelle was really nice and bought tickets to see Britney Spears live in Orlando on Sept 1st. I'm sooo excited! haha There's a first time for everything. And my camera is still broken, so i'm going to go look at some at Walmart on Sunday on my day off. Might buy one, but not too sure.
Anyways,
That's it for now.
Talk to you soon..


Sam
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment