Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hardest week of my life

Hey Everyonee!

So yes, as the title explains it, this past week and a half has been one of the hardest in my life. I lost my voice, which has never happened before, i woke up every morning and just cried and cried and cried until i went to work. I felt scared to be living in the United States. I'm not sure what was going on with me. All i wanted to do was just be home. (Canada)
I'm getting a lot better, and finally have my voice back. And the homesickness isn't as bad as it was. Things are going a little better here, but not perfect obviously.
But they're moving along and i'm just constantly thinking about when my family comes to visit. Which is in 59 days! They're coming for a week, and then a week later i'm going home for a visit, so those are the only things that are pretty much on my mind.
I finally went to the clinic yesterday, and they said i didn't really need antibiotics anymore, but do just keep being cautious and take care of myself, which i'm doing. Drinking lots of apple juice everyday, probable not eating the way i should.. getting a decent amount of sleep and not using my voice an incredible amount.
I was supposed to go to Miami this weekend with Jo, but i think she pretty much backed out. I didn't hear from her, and then saw that she had plans today, so i was like whatever.. i'll just stay in the boring commons all weekend. Blahh i hate the commons. I really wanna move to Patterson! But i think it costs $100 + the $50.00 i still havn't paid for my first move.
The Commons is jsut too gross. I swear i'm going to get some disease from them. Patterson is so much nicer and cleaner and there's no one living there, so it's not as busy, not as many parties. =)
So i have 4 days off. I'm on day 2, and bored as hell. There's a Christmas party in July i'm going to tonight, which i'm excited for. That should be fun. And then games night is on Monday. So i just have to think of some other things to do. I'm trying to go to the parks more often.
I went to Epcot in the morning and afternoon yesterday. Went on Sorin and did the Canada movie, said Hi to some people. It was fun, i enjoyed it. I don't have many plans for today. I woke up around 9am.. went out on the couch and tried to sleep until 11ish... watched some tv and poked around online for a bit.. and i've just kinda done that since. I have nothing to do, and it's boring going to the parks by yourself. Although i may go see the 3:00 parade tomorrow at Magic Kingdom, because i havn't seen it yet, and i'm dieing too! It's just sooo hot out! lol
I am having a hard time with everything though. I'm crazy, crazy homesick!
I should get going though. I was thinking of running to Publix and buying some shampoo & conditioner with what little money i have left. The clinic sucked most of it out. Can't believe it costs someone who has insurance $60.00 to see a bloody doctor.
I will chat to you all later.
Have a good day!!
Sam
xox

Ohh.. and again if you need/want my schedule its as follows:

SUNDAY 26: OFF
MONDAY 27: OFF
TUESDAY 28: 3:30-11:30pm (popcorn)
WEDNESDAY 29: 2:00-9:00pm (restraunt stocker)
THURSDAY 30: 11:30-6:30pm (seater)
FRIDAY 31: 4:30-10:30pm (popcorn)
SATURDAY 1: 11:00-6:30pm (popcorn)

Not my favorite kind of week.. ohh well. I'll make do.

No comments:

Post a Comment