Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sick, again.

Hey Everyonee!!

So I'm sorry it's been forever since i've really updated. The internet has been annoying due to the storms we keep getting. The lighting constantly strikes and causes the internet to crash. Anyways, i'm hooked up via internet cable, so all is well again.
So of course, guess what?? I'm sick as a dog again. I have no clue what i have, other then a cold. I called in sick twice at the beginning of the week, but managed to pick up a shift for today to make up for some of it. =) I have a bad cough, pretty much lost my voice at work. Lol, i went up to Kaydee and Robyn and honestly couldn't talk to save my life. But i managed to get it back in time to seat the next table. My paycheque next week is going to be crap, but ohh well. There's not much more i can do. lol Things are going betterish here. I don't really know. Michelle, my new roommate and i fight all the time, which is getting tiring and i'm pretty sick of avoiding her.
Hmm.. ohh yeah, my family is coming to visit on September 21st!!! I'm really excited about that, because i'm dying to see some people i actually know. I keep think i'm seeing people, which i know it's all in my head. Another good thing is, i'm planning on spieling next week, so that's exciting! It's weird, all of a sudden all the managers and some of the servers are treating me differently. I don't know if it's because i've been here for 3 months now and i've crossed some barrier, but it's nice. It's almost like i've earned their respect or something.
Anyways, that's really it for now. So i'm going to lye on the couch for an hour and relax and then studying the menu some more.

P.s - My schedule is as follows:

SUNDAY 19: 11:00-6:30pm (Popcorn)
MONDAY 20: 4:00-1:00am (Popcorn)
TURSDAY 21: 1:30-9:00pm (Popcorn)
WEDNESDAY 22: 4:15-10:15pm (Greeter)
THURSDAY 23: 4:30-12:00am (Popcorn)
FRIDAY 24: OFF
SATURDAY 25: OFF

Take Caree
Sam
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment