Saturday, July 4, 2009

America, America, America!

Hey Everyone!!
Haha.. sorry.. just had so many American's shove their patriotic nissim in my face all day. I actually had a lot of fun today! Janice worked me like a dog by constantly changing our huge kegs. They kept blowing, and then i'd go fetch a new one for her to tap. It was hot, humid, and rained several times. And the fireworks were amazing. It was all worth it for them. They still did Illuminations as planned at 10:00pm, but after they had a special July 4th one. It was soo good. I didn't know what many fireworks could be in the sky at once. I'm going to have to find a video of it. Haha - i can't believe there's videos up on youtube already from like 4 hours ago. Crazy people. So this is the end of Illuminations and the July 4th celebration fireworks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxq-A0vtCoY&NR=1 - ENJOY!
So, i'm listening to my favorite song in the whole world, Loch Lomand by none other then OFF KILTER. Not sure what it is about it that i like. I'm a tad obsessed with Off Kilter. I just love the bagpipe, so anything with that in it is just plain awesome.
Hmm.. what else??
Ohh yeah, so when i got home from a very tiring shift at work, Courtney insisted we switch roooms then and there. lol I had asked her yesterday if we could switch rooms because she's never home and sleeps over at Francis' every night.. and the reason why i moved into this apartment was to lve and bunk with Michelle. So she agreed, but for some reason wanted to change then and there. haha
Oh yeah, i should probably say that getting on the C bus home tonight from EPCOT back to The Commons was just ridicilous. It was soooo busyy!! I nearly was trampeled on. I wish i had a video of how ridicilous these people are when they get on the bus after work. They shove the hell out of you, and it's worse then a mosh pit. I was shoved into the side of the door of the bus, which was quite painful, and they ended up slamming my nose into it, which hurt like hell. It was terrible, needless to say and i'm going to put a word into Disney securty, because someone is going to get hurt or killed someday.
Anyways, this is it for me. It's nearly 3:30AM.. and i'm sleepy.
Goodnight


Sam
xox

*You take the high road and i'll take the low road, i'll be in scotland before you.. for me and my true love will never meet again on the bonny bonny banks of loch lomand*

No comments:

Post a Comment