Sunday, August 30, 2009

Disney has brainwashed me.

Hey Everyonee!!
Yup, that's right. Disney has successfully brainwashed me and as soon as i come back come either to visit or when my contract is complete you will notice. So i thought i'd share some things that Disney has done to me.

For one, i have to contain myself when i see people smoking in public. The worst is when i'm walking through the outlet mall and i see people smoking in the public area. My first thought is, put it out and find the nearest designated smoking area. It's annoying because i almost go up to them. haha Another is the "Disney Point" when you point to something or anything you use the disney point, which is using your index and middle finger closed together. It's like if you were doing the number 2 with your fingers only they're tight becide each other, together. I can't point the other way now. Another big one that really gets me is wearing your costume in public. According to Disney we are not allowed to be dressed in our costume anywhere other then our apartments, the bus, on stage and back stage. And when i'm on stage you must be in the Disney look. (Costume show ready) It kills me when i'm in publix and i see the cashiers still in thier uniforms shopping after they're off. And the thing is, i used to do it all the time are the bay.
Ohh well. So i thought i'd share some brainwashing things.
Have a good night everyone.
Sam
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment