Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Let the hot days begin!

Hey Everyonee!!

So we're now entering the hottest month in Florida, and i'm still alive. and still working popcorn, believe it or not! Things are going very well here. I'm loving every minute of it and still making more and more friends that i'm sure i'll have forever. Actually a few days ago when i was stocker on popcorn and Illuminations was on, i was watching it and i could think about was how fast this is going and how little time i have left. I leave in 8 months. It's crazy how time is flying. Can't beelieve i got a little sad about that though.
Anyways, so i met this girl, she's one of the newest arrivals and she works in Canada - attractions. Her names Michelle, and she's such a sweet heart. We hung out al sunday together going to Hollywood Studios in the day time and then Magic Kingdom at night. I had a lot of fun and can't wait to do it again. I'm having a lot of fun at work now - i think it's because i'm in the higher end of seignurity now, which of course is awesome. The managers seem to respect me more and i'm studying my menu to go into service. So life is good! My family comes in i think like 43 days now, and my flight home for a visit is in 56 days, so good things are coming!
I don't really have much else to say.
Take Caree
Sam
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment