Friday, August 21, 2009

Spieling today and my god i'm nervous

Hey Everyonee!

So i've been studying like a mad man since 7:00pm and it's 2:20am. I think seven hours is pretty respectable. But not good enough. I still don't know what i need to know. So for you who don't know, Jeff came up to me today and was like, so have you spieled yet? And of course i said no, i bugged Linda and Janice everyday last week to post a spiel sheet but they never did. So he said spiel to me right now. I just laughed and said no. And he was like well then tomorrow morning - i'm opening manager. And i was like noo way, i'm not ready. Then all the servers started crowding around and just starred at me and kept saying you can do it.. do it... and i was ahhh fuck, fine! So now i have the entire menu to learn tonight! It sucks. I'm exhausted, i'v been up since 8:00am and am slowly moving closer to 24 hours. Ohh and i have to spiel at 10am, and i don't work until 11:30am..and i work until 9:30pm. So tomorrow is going to be basically 11 freakin hours. Soo not looking forward to it. And with NOO sleep. UGhhh! lol DOn't get me wrong, i'm realy happy Jeff, Janice, and Linda are pushing me so much to get into service. It makes me think they acutally believe in me and can see me doing it. But i don't know, tonight had just been crazy. So i thought i'd share it.
P.s- I meant to say that i really suck at my titles and then never talking about them. lol
My last post was about Cast Appreciation Day. Well yesterday was it. In World Showplace which is just next door to Canada and it's basically a huge events centre for cast events and some things for guests. They had this huge free buffet for us and it was all this food from around the world (epcot) and oh my god, it was sooo good! They had a huge stage with a very lonley but hilarious DJ and Mickey and Minnie were there and would consistantly switch it up with Goofy Donald and Pluto. Had soo much fun. Ohh and they also had this amazingly huge discount store for us. Everything was 70% off!! Crazyyy! I enjoyed it and appreciated the fact that Disney takes care of their cast members! The Bay would never do that! lol
There's not much else to update on. I'm extremly exhausted and just need like a 15 minute break from spieling and mixing up my words. It feel like the good ol days of school. lol
Ohh one last thing, today is my 4 month anniversery! Can't believe it's been this long so soon!! Crazy how time flys! And my family is coming in a month!! So freakin excited.
Anyways,
Have a good night. If i'm not too exhausted tomorrow then i'll tell you how my spiel went and if i passed or failed.


Sam
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment