Friday, August 14, 2009

Hello Humans!!!

Hey Everyonee!

So, life in Florida is going pretty well for me. I'm on a six day work week at the moment because Robyn self terminated herself, so Daniel was forced into taking one of her shifts and he was complaining about how he wanted his 3 days off all together so i just took it from him, which at the end means my 8.5 hour shift tomorrow is all overtime! =) Yay me. haha
But honestly, things are going quite well. I'm doing a lot with people - despite me needing to study. I've moved back into my actual apartment and out of Nykki's, so i'm getting along with Michelle and all my others and work is going well. I'm working my but off when i'm at work, which is making the day go by so fast and then i'll do something in the evening which makes it go by fast and then next thing i know it's 2 or 3 am. So it's a crazy life i lead. lol
Trying to think of some interesting things to share. Oh yeah, about a week and a half ago when Courtney & I were working the popcorn cart this old man came up to us and started doing this Donald Duck impression, and i was just flabbergasted(sp?) because he was so good, and we were telling him and he was like, well i'm actually one of the 4 guys who do the voice for the commercials or something movies. He was super cool and i can't believe i got to meet a voice of Donald Duck. Ohh and today this family from Surrey, BC came and we were chatting for a while talking about the program and such aswell as Victoria and BC. Ohh how i miss it!! =(
Alrighty, well i should be off to go study my menu. I have culinary day tomorrow and the chef's are going to grill me! Eeek!
Take Caree everyonee!
Sam
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment