Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cast Appreciation Day

Hey Everyonee!!

How are we doing?? lol, my roommate Michelle and i are discussing how much better Disneyland is to Walt Disney World. haha Anyways, so i'm trying to think what's new with me. Well we've had a really big part of are pavillion leave yesterday. Tyler who is like "DISNEY" right there. You think of anything Disney and he's it. I don't really know how to understand it, but he's like the perfect cast member and has changed so many cast members lives here. I'm going to miss him a lot. He passed me down a mini popcorn maker at his throw out because when he started, he was obsessed with popcorn and loved it to death, and i was like that too. So he gave me the popcorn award. haha i thought it was cute.
What else has happened? Well we had a throw in yesterday which was interesting as always. The newbies seem pretty cool and i'm excited to get to know them. I didn't have a good time last night though. I just didn't want to be around anyone, i was in a really strange mood. Well i'm hoping this weekend will make things better.
I'm staying in two different resorts with Edd. We're staying in Coronado Springs on Sunday to Monday and then Saratoga Springs from Monday to Tuesday and then i work at 2:00pm on Tuesday. Should be good times. I'm excited to just lay in the sun and enjoy the sun and stress free weekend away from the commons.
Well it's 2:10am and i work at 11am so i should be heading to bed.
Have a great day/night!!
Goodnight
Sam
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment