Saturday, October 10, 2009

It has been wayy to long!

Hey Everyonee!!

So i really appologize for not posting in here very often. Gail has kindly pointed out to me that it's been a month since i've updated, and it's probably nearly a month and a half, so i guess i should update you guys. Alright, so i guess a lot has happened. Edd and i are pretty close, we stay at tons of resorts. We havn't since the beginning of September because his old boss was in town, and then my family was here and then we had crap days off...and now i'm currently at home for a week. So when i get back on Wednesday, we're getting back up and doing it. I beleive the next one we're staying in is the Polynesian Resort right becide Magic Kingdom. I'm super excited because when my family was here we drove by it almost everyday and it looks really nice. I need to make some seirous cash though. I hate that he pays for almost everything and yeah. But i really don't want to go into service, so i'm conflicted. What else? So the main reason why i havn't been writing in here was because i was planning on self terminating, again.. lol but i never ended up doing it. Kaydee, one of my amazing managers talked me out of it, and i'm so happy she did. I've had a great time visiting all my friends and family, but i CANNOT wait to get back to Florida. I'm not ready to be done with Disney, i want a future in the company, i miss all my friends there, and i've remembered why i was so persistant about leaving.
I have soo much that i wanna say, but i'm sooo tired. I'm sure i'm going to have some boring down time over the next couple days..lol so i'll give you a little more of an update.
Goodnight!!
Sam
xox

**BIG SHOUT OUT TO GAIL!!!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment