Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas isn't happening this year

Hey Everyonee!!

So i really don't have too much to say! I'm sitting in my apartment, on my bed alone.. because my roommate is Chicago. ( Wow that sounded wrong.. let me re-phrase that) i'm sittting in my room alone. Yeah, Michelle has been gone for a couple days now and comes home on Friday.
We just had a throw in tonight and it was good. I don't really find them too fun anymore because i honest to god hate hanging out in big groups of Canadians. They always end up so dramatic and i don't like to be around it so much. I'm rubbish (opps.. the UK in me is coming out!!) at updating my blog. I write in my journal quite often. It's the better version to be quite honest. It has my real feelings/emotions/moods etc in it. Also, it has all the things that i can't talk about because of Disney Cast Memember Confidentionality. Soo don't read it please. (if you see it kicking around). There were a lot of neat Canadians that arrived today. Melissa's identical twin sister was in this arrival group, a guy from Newfoundland, a Johnny Storm wannabeee haha.. and a bunch of others. Let's see who i get to train. A sad part is that Craig enlighted me on something interesting. Him and Kelly only have one more throw in. So that means the next arrival group is in February. So that means i have two or three left. Depending on how many the squeeze in. It's insane.
On a better note, chrsitmas i nearly here and that's exciting. I've decided that this year doesn't count for anything, so christmas isn't an exception. haha
Anyways, i need to be up early tomorrow to go to Walmart before i go to work.
Have a good night
Sam
xox

p.s- 128 days until i'm finished my contract!!

No comments:

Post a Comment