Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nothing to do on days off

Hey Everyonee!!

So we're getting closer and closer to Christmas and honestly, i can't wait for it to be over. It's hard not being home for it and it kinda feels like it's been dragging on forever. The decorations and music started in the beginning on November, so yeah. But i am enjoying the season too. Our restraunt is going to look so empty. And it will be back to the dreaded lumberjack music!! haha oh well.
The new arrivals seem cool. I've talked to a couple now, but only the ones that work in Attractions.
I've been finding on my days off i've been doing absolutly nothing. No one has the same days off, it's the two last days before we get paid. I don't know.. so i'm usually just sitting here. I think we have another schedule bid coming up in January, so Edd and i will sync days off. My first one was in September..and i was 7th in seignourity, so i think i'll be even higher. We'll see. Probably ask for Thursday & Friday off.
I don't really have much else to say. My family sent me a package in the mail that's due on Friday, which is exciting. And i believe Edd and i are spending Chrsitmas together at The Grand Floridian, so hopfully i'll have a camera by then!
That's it for now,
Take Caree!
xox

122 Days until i'm back in Canada!! < 3

No comments:

Post a Comment