Friday, November 13, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Hey Everyonee!!

So.. yup, the title explains everything! Everywhere you look in Florida, you see christmas! It's amazing! I get sooo excited! I force myself to walk to work everyday (on the promanode) just so i get to walk by the huge Christmas tree. I'm going to Epcot tomorrow morning before i start work, so i'll take lots of pictures of all the christmas decorations!! We have decorations in our pavillion, christmas music is playing, we have the decorations in our restruant. I get so happy when i'm walking around the restraunt now. Like it's cold outside now, so it just has that feeling as if it's christmas eve. I'm sure it'll all get old by the time christmas hits, but still.
I've seen the new A Christmas Carol by Jim Carrey twice! ( I fell asleep for one showing!) And i've been to Magic Kingdom's Very Merry Christmas Party! It was such a blast and really got me in the Christmas mood. I'm hoping to go with a bunch of Canadians on Sunday! =) All i listen to on my time off is Chrsitmas music! Ohh and w just got out 50% discount in merchandise!! So that's really exciting and i need to start buying presants! I've got some done. lol
I don't really have much else to say. Ohh i'm going to be an offical trainer soon!
I cornered Janice and forced her to put me on the list. We were supposed to have our "formal interview" tonight, but it got kind of chiotic with guests and a large party that walked in because they were a big VIP! No one i knew, but very famous chairtible guy?.. so she said we're doing it Sunday when she's back. So i'm pretty excited about that. Ohh and then i'm going on my cruise next week which is even more exciting, and the best part is i'm going to be legal over there!! Yay!! GEtting drunnk off my face!!! This will be fun!! And in all fairness, i havn't had a glass to drink since i was in Canada.. so it'll be good!!
Well this is it for now! Super excited about riding Space MOuntain tomorrow morning! The opening was yesterday!
Tak Caree!
Sam
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment