Wednesday, November 23, 2011

DCL - Applied

Hey Everyonee!!

Long time no talk, eh? Well i had no Disney news, so what can i say?
But.. as of last night i applied for Disney Cruise Line. I started to apply early in the evening, cause it said no resume required and i had to re-do my resume for Disney appropriate/related things.. so i started it and then at the bottom it said send resume.. so i was like ughhh i guess i have to re-do it now.. so i spent a while re-typing and having a lot of technical difficulties with Word.. but finally got it done to find out when you press that button it basically means send/complete.
Anyways, so i did it and felt a scene of nerves while i did it.
I kinda wish i had applied in October when i wanted too, but a month later isn't too bad. I had some free time last night and today.. so i decided to work on my Disney Scrap book. It's coming along quite nicely. I went to Walmart tonight and got 74 copies of pictures. While i'm doing it i'm watching the videos i made during the CRP. It's making me miss it and Edd a lot. =( Remembering all those good times.. but oh well. That's why i applied with DCL, to meet someone else who i can create amazing memories with and have a great time.

So i'll keep in touch with any news i hear. I've heard from other applicants that he's pretty unorganized and you really have to follow up and make that effort to get noticed if you will. So if i don't hear anything by Monday i'm going for a follow up e-mail and i'll send my resume aswell as a cover letter. I'm excited and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to open the Fantasy ship in April!
Fingers Crossed!!!!

Sam
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment