Monday, March 14, 2011

Videos!!

Hey Everyone!!

So the main reason why i wanted to post my un exciting entry the other day was i wanted to show you guys a couple videos i've made over the past 10/11 months since i've been back in Canada.
I'm not sure how well they work, but i'm trying some things.. so just go with me, and let me know if you can/can't see them. (i'm not really the best when it comes to making things look fancy on the computer)



ADVENTURES AT THE MAGIC KINGDOM



DISNEY RESORTS



CANADIAN EVENTS



ADVENTURES AT EPCOT


Well that's all i've made. Especially if i get in, i'll have way too much spare time and will be making more from my year at Disney. I've also made the decision to vlog .. only if i get a date. So we shall see!!!
Anywhoo.. i should try and get some sleep.. i know it's only midnight, but i've gots to get up early to meet Kate.
We should be hearing any day now.. and my gut tells me it's this week! I will let you know as soon as possible!
Fingers crossed for me though!

Goodnight world!
Sam
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment