Monday, March 14, 2011

No Disney =(

Hey Everyonee,

So i promised some results, and unfortunately, i did not make it. I got a rejection letter from Kristen this evening. Kind of upset about it.. and by kind of i mean quite.. but it's all good. I'm taking it as a positive, and honestly.. everything happens for a reason. My plans are now focused on Australia in early 2012 with some of my friends. This will be my last entry until i apply for or do something interesting. If i apply for CRP in Sept, then i will start up my blog again.. or something Disney related, like the Cruise Line or what not.
Anywho, thanks to everyone who's read this... i appreciate it.
My e-mail is s.morris10@live.ca .. so if you need to get a hold of me.. just e-mail me. :)

Take Caree
Sam
xox

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear, Sam. I know that you were really hoping you'd get the chance to go back.

    ReplyDelete