Sunday, February 27, 2011

A sign?? - Forgotten..

Hey Everyonee!!

So.. i tried writing this when i was in the car waiting for Brianna to get off work, but it wouldn't let me type anything.. so i gave up. So here's attempt #2!

So i thought these two things were funny.. just hours after my interview i was on the ferry home and i went up to the top floor to just pass out.. and High School Musical 2 was playing on the TV. I thought wow that's really cool!! yay Disney! And then when i got home, my sister wanted to get something from the store, so i drove her.. and on are way back i heard something on the radio. It was on CFAX which i rarley listen too.. it's like what my aunt listens to all the time and didn't change it.. and i heard the word Epcot.. so i turned it up and they were talking about his time at Epcot and mentioned eating at Le Cellier and how great the service was.. but he didn't really enjoy EPCOT, he thought it was on the boring side. I just thought.. wow.. maybe it's a sign. Made me happy!

There was something else i wanted to mention that i forgot, but i can't remember now. This waiting is driving me crazy. I'm going through all the emotions i did last time. Thinking.. will i hold a grudge against Disney? Will i put my life on hold for Disney? Should i just forget about it? All these thoughts that i remember thinking 3 years ago. One of my best friends from Ontario that i went to school with is flying in tomorrow is here for 10 days so that should help take my mind off of everything.. i'm also going to Vancouver this weekend to visit my second cousin? My cousin Nicky just had a baby last Wednesday?? Khloe Shayanne Taylor. She's so adorable and i can't wait to meet her!! So it should take what.. i week or two off? yay! haha
Okay.. just wanted to share my thoughts.

Take Caree,
Sam

1 comment:

  1. It's so incredibly hard not to stress, but at the end of the day you just have to know you did everything you could and it's out of your hands.
    ...sooo much easier said than done :P
    And your signs are AWESOME!!! Especially the Radio! That's soo random and bizarre and DEFINITELY A SIGN :D

    ReplyDelete