Saturday, February 12, 2011

Interview in two weeks

Hey Everyonee!!

So, guess what? My Disney interview is coming up in less then two weeks. Like 13 days to be exact.. haha i'm starting to become more and more nervous about it. I think it's just becoming more real and the reality of me not getting in is becoming real too. Not that i don't have confidence in myself.. but there's a chance, and until now.. i don't think i really realized it.
I'm not sure what i'm more excited about though.. seeing all my Disney friends.. and by friends i think i really just mean Kate. It will be nice to see Courtney and Kim though.. so to see a familiar face that i haven't seen in nearly 11 months. It will also be exciting meeting all those new people who've never done it before. I'm also excited to have the interview over and done with.. and to just be surrounded by Disney all over again. I LOVE the presentation they give.. (even if i can't stand VALERIE!!!!). I will really nice to see Disney Cast Members.. or i guess manager rather. To just see that name tag on someone.. soo good!!

We got another e-mail from Kristen early last week explaining or i guess apologizing about the length of time this process is taking. They've still yet to give us a location in are cities. Personally, i don't understand why it's taking this long. You'd think as soon as they know which date is in each city they would knew where it is. Unless they're just hoping to have somewhere booked on the day?? Who knows. She explained it's Disney that's taking their sweet time booking everything. Fingers crossed we hear on Monday or early next week. I'll probably start prepping
for the interview at the end of next week. Studying the questions and possible questions.. trying to remember little facts about the company and the parks, movies, etc. Should go great!
As long as i remember everything this time.. like a specific black pen and my resume. LOL
I finally got my W2 this week, and just need to file my taxes. Actually i did.. but did it on a payment version, so i have to do it all over again.. but oh well.. just get it in the post and hopefully in 4-6 weeks i'll get a nice big fat check.

Well that's it for now.
Abiento (sp?)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm SOO excited to see you as well my dear little sister!!! I'm also very nervous and have to start preparing! Ahh! Great post - I'm so glad you've been updating your blog and I'm so excited to follow along on your Disney journey :)

    ReplyDelete