Friday, December 17, 2010

Face to Face Interviews, here i come!

Hey Everyonee!

So, to my surprise.. last night i received an e-mail from Kristen asking me to come to the face to face interviews. I'm totally stoked. I was really on the fence about being put through, but i did.. and now here i am. haha
My interview will be held in Montreal & Vancouver. Obviously i'll be going to Vancouver. I'm exited because it's going to be a reunion time too. Kate, Peever, will be there, Brianna's coming along and i might be able to see Taryn while i'm already over there. I'm really excited. It's going to be so weird going back, but it's going to be amazing all in one. I'm thinking about doing video blogs, but i haven't quite decided if i will or not. But if i do, i'll post a link to where you can watch them.
I don't have much information to say. I got another e-mail from Kristen this morning, asking to be apart of the e-mail list that she sends out so people can get to know their fellow interviewees.

The next waiting part for me will be to see if Michelle makes it as far as i do. We're both hoping to get accepted and arrive together and live together again. It would be heaven. :)
So this is it for now. Two months and a bit until my interviews. I'm sure i'll post a bunch before.

Take Caree
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment