Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Canada & GOOD NEWS!

Hey Everyonee!!

Here i am, again. haha.. well I have some really good news. I'll start out with that and then write about how life has been back in Canada.
So good news! Since being back in Canada i've missed Disney like crazy and thought it would be awesome to go back, so i re-applied the second i could, October 17th, 2010. Waited and waited for over a month and then a few days ago i was looking through my Junk e-mail and came across of one from Kristen. She's asked me to a phone interview. It's in a week! I'm excited, but nervous at the same time. The questions are going to be a little different, but i think i'm ready.
I will for sure report back here after the interview to let you know how i think i did and of course when i find out the verdict. I'm excited to have this process happen all over again. But i've forgotten how long the process is.. and i wish it could be quicker!!! Ohh well.

CANADA! So i've now been home for nearly 8 months. I can't believe it. In a way it's gone by really fast, but i haven't done much. The job market is horrible here, and still out of a job. Very frustrating. :( Being back seeing my friends and family is really good. But it's made me realize that Victoria isn't my final destination. I have the travel bug, and i don't want to live in this tiny city. There's so much more out there in life, and i'm on my way to experience it! I'm hoping to get back at Disney CRP and then work for the Cruise Line. The program for sure made me realize that i don't want to be a commercial airline pilot anymore, but that i want a career in hospitality, if not in DisneyWorld itself. I'm trying to get myself in the company and do as much as i can before i get to old. School is at the top of my list too, but will come when i'm ready and find the right school, time and program.
I think that's about it. I'm really excited, just like last time!!
Talk to you soon!!
Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment