Sunday, February 1, 2009

Preparing for the magical year!

Hey Everyone!

So i guess i lied. I wasn't going to post until the night before, but i thought it would be nice to share some of my excitment of my pre arrival. So i have approximatly 78 days until i leave. I'm soo excited! I recieved my offer letter and two packages. Inside were some forms that i had to sign and fax off to Disney, and then there were some letter welcoming me, telling me all about the program, and telling me what i need to do before i arrive. i faxed off the forms, i had a criminal record check done, and it was faxed off. I only have to book my flight, call Disney to let them know what time i'm arriving in Orlando, apply for my Q1 Visa (which comes in the mail one month prior to my departure) and of course make packing lists and pack! It's starting to creep up on me really fast!
I'm talking to a lot of people down there already and people that were at my interviews that got accepted. I'm still waiting to here from Robin; I know she's going to get accepted. She was the girl i had no idea was on the same flight there and then when we met, we decided to fly back together. She was put on the waiting list with me, but she hasn't had the call yet. There's a girl named Krystal down there right now, who i think is pretty cool! She does video blogs every week or so, and they're all pretty entertaining. Unfortunatly, she wont be down there when i'm there. I think she leaves sometime in late February or March. Another person i'm talking to is Craig. He was at my interviews in Toronto (most of you know i didn't get to do much socializing at the interviews, due to missing the dinner the night before - late flight). Anyways, he's really nice and he leaves in like two weeks! Soo lucky! haha, but i'll be there soon.
What else, i don't think there's much else to say, other than how excited i am.
I guess that's it for now. I might post sometime in early April, if not then the night before i leave.
I wont be giving out the link to this until i say my final goodbyes to you, so hopfully you don't forget it!
Take Caare,
Sam
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment