Friday, February 20, 2009

2 months to go!!

Hey Everyone!


So, i have two months to go! Exactly, well about one hour and 48 minutes off, but who's counting? lol
I'm getting even more excited now! Craig is already down there ( he arrived last Tuesday). He's having a blast already, i can't wait. 59 dayssssss!! :)
So what i have left to do: Book my flight, which i'm hopfully doing tonight. ( I was a tad short of my paycheque, so i'm trying to figure things out) . The flight i'll be booking leaves Victoria at 8:00pm SHARP! lol. It should be good. I land in Calgary just before midnight (i believe), wait 45 minutes, land in Toronto at about 6:14am (yikess!!), kill time at the airport until 10:34am, and fly to Orlando from there. I'll be landing in Orlando at 1:19pm!!!! I'm going to be soo exhausted, but i want to arrive at Disney with lots of time in the day to do things! Not like at 10:30pm! lol
So that's my flight. I also need to get insurance for my first 4 months, well basically until August 1st.
Kristen (my recruitter) e-mailed me and told me she's sending out my visa applications and petitions. So that will be coming in the next couple weeks, i presume. Other then that, that's it! lol
I've brought my suitcases into my room already. I'm just tryng to figure out what i can take/what will fit and such.
These next two months are going to just FLY by!! Believe me. lol
Still, no one is going to be reading this, at least until two weeks before my departure.
Well, i guess that's it. I'm going to try resist posting in here until my 1 month, but who knows.
No more promises!!
Talk to you sooooon!!
Sam
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment