Saturday, July 30, 2011

Round 3

Hey Everyone!

So yes, i've applied to the Cultural Rep Program yet a third time. I'm really excited and have this feeling that this will be it. I'm kind of keeping it on the down-lo because it's too hard when you tell everyone and then get turned down. So i figure the world doesn't really need to know right now, and just to make it seem like i'm not stupid, no one really reads this blog, so i'm not worried about everyone finding out on here. Like i said, it's not a secret.. so if you find out.. that's awesome. Tell whom every you feel like.. but i'm not going out and telling everyone.
I applied this afternoon, spend a really long time updating my Yummy Jobs Profile and making it look 100% perfect for Kristen. Immediately after i received an e-mail from Yummy Jobs thanking me for applying and that they will be in touch within the next four weeks. It's going to be interesting to see how they do it this time, because usually the Canadian apps are open from July - Oct/Dec but this time it's only July and August. The waiting period shouldn't be as long cause they're hiring for Feb-July 2012.. so say the interviews in Nov.. that's only a few short months to wait. I'm excited, but the thought of doing this all over again makes my stomach turn.
All i can do is try, right?
Well i guess that's all for now. I shall update y'all more when i hear back from Kristen in the next month. Fingers crossed and wish me luck!


Sam
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment